Monday, June 8, 2009

Threw A Glassy Cat, Near Some Water

I know I haven't been updating my blog all that much, but that is mainly for two reasons: My new Kittens won't stop trying to eat the magic moving pointer thing on the screen (i.e. my mouse) and because I have been working so much... taking photos! Yay! I am making money doing what I love!
However, I still have time to blog, thus, a few news photos I have done recently, of course, in IR.

A Note about that Cat. That was shot through very dirty glass. Normally glass does F-eh up IR, in a sense, it polarizes it, but not really. Anyway, the point is, I have no idea how that photo actually came out and\or why. IR is by far the strangest thing I, or any person on this planet, will ever use, and\or photograph.

No comments:

Search My Blog